Re: Import problem of OOT module

From: Dr. Karsten Schmidt
Subject: Re: Import problem of OOT module
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 00:10:12 +0200

Hallo Marcus,

I checked the PYTHONPATH just by starting python3 and typing
import sys
sys.path

As far as I know new OOT modules are installed under
/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages

And running the python files means either starting the flowgraph in grc
oder python3 test.py, where test.py is the grc generated python file.

Kind regards

Karsten