Re: communication of two b200 via ax.25

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: communication of two b200 via ax.25
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:55:50 +0200

Hi Bryan,

I just noticed a few things I am not sure about. Maybe I got something
wrong, maybe they are a mistake:
You transmit at 70cm and receive at 2m.
You use a low-pass filter with 5kHz cutoff and allow a maximum deviation
of 5kHz of the NBFM receiver. I am not sure, but I think this is not
optimal. I would expect a spectrum quite a bit wider than 5kHz when
transmitting with 5kHz max deviation.
Why is the fractional BW of your Rational Resampler in the TX path 0?

Best regards,
Fabian