Re: An example of pure C++ code of GNU Radio?

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: An example of pure C++ code of GNU Radio?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 02:14:25 -0700

https://github.com/csdvb/dvbs2_tx

Ron

On 4/18/21 20:59, Clark Chiu wrote:
Hi all,

I went through most of the tutorials of GNU Radio and part of the source code. I understand GNU Radio is composed by Python for the interface and C++ for the DSP block implementations. My question is, is there any example that only uses C++ code? I am thinking is it possible to run GNU Radio in an environment without Python?

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Best regards,
Clark