Re: QT chooser and QT range do not cooperate with each other

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: QT chooser and QT range do not cooperate with each other
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 12:06:00 -0400

Christophe,

thank you for the two suggestions. The second one (using selectors) is preferable for me.
Unfortunately the grc flowgraph you provided does not work for me at all: it does not produce any samples at the output.
I had to remove the first selector for it to work (see attached).

I don't know if this is another bug, but can you confirm that the grc flowgraph you sent me (with two selectors) worked for you?

best
Achilleas