Errors in GRC3.9 due to swig to pybind change - any fixes?

From: David Hagood
Subject: Errors in GRC3.9 due to swig to pybind change - any fixes?
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 18:07:13 -0500

Has there been a release of GRC3.9 that fixes the errors in some of the blocks that comes from the swig to pybind change? e.g. I have a flow with the signal source, and it has this error:

Param - Waveform(waveform):
    Expression gr_waveform_t.GR_COS_WAVE is invalid for type 'int'.

Just reselecting the waveform doesn't change anything.

I have the following as my repository line:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnuradio/gnuradio-releases/ubuntu/ groovy main

Is there another repo I should be using? From what I have seen, this seems to be the correct one, but maybe I missed something?