Re: Embedded Python basic_block input buffer lengths

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Embedded Python basic_block input buffer lengths
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:56:56 -0400

The scheduler is allowed to make available more input items than forecast asks for, so you need to compute the number you can use. This will not necessarily be len(input_items[0]). I used the logic from your forecast and it seems like it worked.

Also, unlike in C, "i" is left at the last value in the range after iteration in the "for" loop, which is length-1. Think of "i" as being local to the "for" loop and add another variable for length.