Grc bus issues.

From: Nicholas Long
Subject: Grc bus issues.
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:34:07 -0500

So I have a block that has 100 streaming inputs and 1 message input. I have a second block that outputs 25 streams per block (technically this is a meta python block made up of 25 smaller sub blocks). To properly connect these I need to connect 4 of these generating block to the sink block.

To deal with this in grc, I thought to use the bus structure. This works fine, when I do not have the message input. When I add the message input it does not work, the gui input elements get messed up, and I am unable to connect things properly.

Is there any fix to this?

Thanks,
Nick