Re: Performing a USRP Packet Loopback

From: Marcus D Leech
Subject: Re: Performing a USRP Packet Loopback
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:22:21 -0500

Keep in mind that the Pi 3b isn’t that powerful. So running a modulate+demodulator loopback flow may be too much for it, even at low rates.

Also for a loopback flow at low rates you may need to alter the internal buffer sizes in you flow-graph to prevent TX starving for samples because the RX buffers are still filling. But this is not a distinctly USRP problem and has more to do with GnuRadio.

Sent from my iPhone