Re: Jamming the WiFi channel

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Jamming the WiFi channel
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:38:36 -0800

Hi JM - I agree.  And typically with knowing very little about anything,  one can jam WIFI using aircrack-ng.

But I would argue the SDR doesn't have to handshake with the receiver or scan the network, so it may be more efficient.

But on the other hand, you may need more computing power then Raspberry Pi.

-- Cinaed