Re: Jamming the WiFi channel

From: Robert Heerekop
Subject: Re: Jamming the WiFi channel
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:02:16 +0100

To my humble opinion, this is simply not allowed and must therefore from a moral point-a-view not be promoted.

Op zo 17 jan. 2021 16:29 schreef Aditya Arun Kumar <adityaarunkumarphi@gmail.com>:
On a serious note, I know that all of us know how to build a jammer, in case of questions like this how do we deal with it?
I mean I can do both sides, in the spirit of sharing the knowledge I think that someone should tell the person who is doing it on how to build a jammer (in this case) or should we not help the person?
Or should we condemn these acts?