Re: [announcement] Release Candidate 3.9.0.0-rc2

From: Ryan Volz
Subject: Re: [announcement] Release Candidate 3.9.0.0-rc2
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:44:58 -0500

Hi everybody,

In case it helps any of you give this release candidate a try before the final
release, there are now binaries available with the conda package manager for
Linux, macOS, and Windows. See the newly-minted conda installation guide on the
wiki for details on how to install them:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/CondaInstall

For anyone who's already familiar with conda or the GNU Radio packages that I've been
putting together, you can get the release candidate through the special
"gnuradio_rc" label on conda-forge by running:

conda install -c conda-forge/label/gnuradio_rc -c conda-forge gnuradio

Feedback on the installation instructions and packaging are welcome, and I'm
sure the devs would love some testing and bug reports for the release candidate
as well!

Cheers,
Ryan