Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:03:34 +0100

Dan,

I can't comment on your particular flowgraph but I can tell you that you will get a significant speed-up if you build volk and GNURadio from source (and maybe fftw) as this enables all sorts off optimizations not in the ppa for compatability reasons.

If you decide to go down this route I recommend you keep your root filesystem on an ssd attached via usb3 and increase your swap file size to max.

Albin SM6WJM