Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 218, Issue 12

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 218, Issue 12
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:13:04 -0500

Thanks for this. I had to go back to 3.7 unit I saw this. Works now.

Carlos

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 23:22:26 -0500
From: William Smith <ke8pjc@gmail.com>
To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Subject: SOLVED : error running gnuradio on Mac OSX Catalina
w/MacPorts

I posted this issue yesterday and wanted to help others by posting an
update.

I did some research and solved this issue. There was a discussion on a
MacPorts defect:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61699

Read the post for details. Michael Dickens pushed an update that corrected
this issue. I was able to correct the issue by following the detective work
by Fred Wright. Rebuilding gdk-pixbuf2 form source is the only solution. I
carried this out by executing the following:

$ sudo port upgrade -s  --force gdk-pixbuf2

Following this I was able to run gnuradio.

Stay healthy friends!
Bill