Re: explaining i/q

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: explaining i/q
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 11:40:42 -0500

Nice! I especially like the use of dogs as local oscillators.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 10:29 AM Qasim Chaudhari <qasim.chaudhari@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone
    Hope you're doing well. Someone pointed me towards this discussion on the mailing list and I thought that it's a great topic to explain without complex numbers, phasors, orthogonality, etc. So I wrote about it for a true beginner.

     Instead of focusing on a small length, my main purpose was to produce some beautiful figures that can help one grasp why both I and Q samples are required.

https://wirelesspi.com/i-q-signals-101-neither-complex-nor-complicated

Cheers,
Qasim