Re: Library libbladeRF for bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4

From: Bruce Ferrell
Subject: Re: Library libbladeRF for bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 13:40:47 -0800

On 12/6/20 12:41 PM, Alvaro Pendas Recondo wrote:
Hello,

I am considering buying an SDR model bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4 that is supposed to be compatible with GNU Radio through the library libbladeRF. Does anyone have previous experience handling this model with GNU Radio or other models by Nuand? I have experience with USRP and UHD, witch integration with GNU Radio is great, but I do not if that would be the case with libbladeRF. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Alvaro

I built the bladerf stuff on a raspberry pi a couple of years back to go along
with OpenBTS/gnuradio.  It was fairly straight forward