Re: query about hier blocks

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: query about hier blocks
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 10:05:23 -0500

If you are makingĀ GRC hierarchical blocks, use Pad Sources and Pad Sinks with distinct names. Then, GRC will work out which port is which using info in the block yaml files.

The connect() function can accept string port names, but the code generated by GRC does not seem to use this feature and I haven't tried it.