Using ctrlptport on gnuradio 3.8

From: Jerrid Plymale
Subject: Using ctrlptport on gnuradio 3.8
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:03:41 +0000

Hey all,

I have been having some issues getting gr-ctrlport to work in gnuradio 3.8 and I was wondering if anyone has been able to do this successfully as well as tell me what I need to do. The main hang up I am having is getting thrift installed correctly. I have gnuradio built in a custom prefix that is using python 3.7 from a virtualenv. I built things this way in order to have isolated builds of gnuradio in order to have different sets of OOT’s installed and different python libraries installed with the python virtualenv’s. With having things build into a python virtualenv and a custom prefix, I am not sure where thrift needs to be built, what prefix to give it, or what version I need to build. Any help people can provide is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jerrid