Re: Variable delay

From: Paul Boven
Subject: Re: Variable delay
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:55:39 +0100

Hi Hassan,

On 11/25/20 6:27 PM, Hassan Khalili wrote:
I have a delay block in my flowgraph. Is it possible to change the delay programmatically based on a stream output further down (in a feedback fasion)? Or do I have to implement my own delay block with an additional input for a delay stream?

You can use a variable in the delay block, and then update it using e.g. ZMQ or XMLRPC messages. Direct feedback in a GNU Radio flowchart is not possible, you can't have loops in a flowchart.

Regards, Paul Boven.