Re: Poor Data Rates with the USRP E312

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: Poor Data Rates with the USRP E312
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:15:43 -0500

With the downloaded images for UHD-4.0 I saw a couple of things:

1) The CPU clock speed is set for speed grade 1 parts, not speed grade 3.
2) UHD-4.0 hangs after a while at higher data rates, I've also seen this
on a b200.

If there are fixes for these issues, you might get a bit more transfer
rate. Not sure it will get you the speed you need though.

Philip