Re: gr 3.8, uhd4.0 and rfnoc

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: gr 3.8, uhd4.0 and rfnoc
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:51:42 +0100

The Block#0 issue is a known one, the problem is that it doesn't pick up the name until it invokes the DLL/.so from your custom code. It's being worked on. They should work, however, in GNU Radio where the DLL/.so *is* linked in.

You do, however, need to create block.yaml files to describe your blocks to UHD.

--M