Regarding ofdm mod in gnu radio

From: Rozana Alam
Subject: Regarding ofdm mod in gnu radio
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 21:52:22 +0800

Hello community,
I have currently started using gnu radio for some signal measurement purpose. I want to transmit ofdm signal with the help of gnu through SDR(bladeRF). I got an idea from some tutorials that ofdm mod is needed for transmitting ofdm signal.but I don't have any ofdm mod block on my gnu platform but I have all the other ofdm components like ofdm tx,Rx, channel allocator etc.i am using gnu radio 3.8 version in Ubuntu 18.04 and it's compiled from source. Can anyone please assist me how to download ofdm mod in my current platform.or is there any supplement that I can simply use ofdm transmitter and receiver to transmit and receive ofdm signal through the SDR. I would highly appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
Rozana