Re: explaining i/q

From: david vanhorn
Subject: Re: explaining i/q
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:56:13 -0700

You can lead a horse to water...

Then there's hams like this: https://g3rbj.co.uk/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:04 PM Kristoff <kristoff@skypro.be> wrote:
Don,

A small (slightly) remark about this video, and about hams.

When I gave my first video-presentation for the Belgian SDR Meetup (in
September), I have a presentation on GR (an example of an RTTY decoder).
But, to keep the presentation on topic, I first posted a "list of
interesting things to view so you can better understand the
presentation" (the video you mentioned, three of the videos by Michael
Ossmann, ...).

When I asked the audience during the presentation who had taken the time
to actually do this, I did not get any positive answers.

You know,, ...last time when we did a workshop in a hackerspace on a
certain topic and asked the people to do some preparation, I think that
more then 3/4 did do that.
The same when I organise a workshop at work.

Yeah ... Hams .. (sigh) :-(

73
kristoff - ON1ARF

--