lime sdr support (gr-limesdr) PyBOMBS bombs with USB access

From: aardric
Subject: lime sdr support (gr-limesdr) PyBOMBS bombs with USB access
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:07:48 +0000

Hail,

     I installed gnuradio with limesdr support by the gr-limesdr recipe.
All required recipes were modified to accommodate opensuse leap 15.1.
Installation seemed to happen without a problem. gnuradio companion runs
examples without the lime blocks; LimeSuiteGUI runs the hardware
connected via USB 3; soapy runs the hardware connected via USB, however,
running a gnuradio example using lime blocks with connected hardware
results in a core dump with error:

libusb: warning [usbi_clear_event] internal signalling read failed
libusb: warning [usbi_clear_event] internal signalling read failed
error libusb_handle_events Other error
error libusb_handle_events Other error

This did not happen with a non-PyBOMBS build and install of gnuradio.  I
am investigating but first checking to see if this is a known problem.

Rick