Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: ZeroMQ sockets in an OOT block

From: isaac mario tupac davila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: ZeroMQ sockets in an OOT block
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 12:50:59 -0500

Hello everyone!

I could solve the problem I posted weeks ago. I'm not sure how to attach or respond to my own posted message so I'm doing this with the same subject....

I resolved the problem.... The clue was in the CMakeLists.txt:

  1. Download and install the packet:https://github.com/zeromq/cppzmq. This will bring the zmq.hpp library and the ZeroMQconfig.cmake
  2. Configure the CMakeLists.txt located in the top (${SOURCE_DIRECTORY}). Add find_package(ZeroMQ) in the # Find gnuradio build dependencies.
  3. Configure the CMakeLists.txt located in the /lib. In target_link_libraries includes zmq.

Build your OOT block as normal and It will recognize the zmq sockets and will disappear the problem :)