Re: apt-get breaks gnuradio 3.8.1.0

From: Josh
Subject: Re: apt-get breaks gnuradio 3.8.1.0
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 07:31:50 -0400

I think Paul is right - we stepped the PPA version up with the correct numbering scheme, but that seems to conflict with the dependencies of OOTs.  There are a couple of ways to deal with OOTs in the future, but we don't have an immediate solution other than don't mix the PPA with the packaged OOTs.

I'm going to try some things today and see if it helps.  I can reproduce the error in a docker by
add-apt-repository ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-releases
apt-get update
apt install gnuradio
apt install gr-osmosdr
apt --fix-broken install