Re: Byte Boundary alignment

From: lannan jiang
Subject: Re: Byte Boundary alignment
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:44:14 +0000

Hi Artur,

    Thank you for your suggestions!
    And yes, that’s exactly what I am doing. At the receiver, I have a polyphase clock sync, CMA equalizer, and a costa loop to correct phase and frequency offset.
    I am using Adalm Pluto, which is looping back right now. I am able to align the bytes manually by adding delay blocks and compare the bit streams from the transmitter and receiver. However, I want to make the bytes align automatically.
    I also have been trying to do cross-correlation to find the peak values, but the first step for me right now is to find the byte boundary to transmit audio.

    Best regards,
    Lannan