Re: correlation estimator causing flowgraph to hang: Return Code -15

From: Cameron Matson
Subject: Re: correlation estimator causing flowgraph to hang: Return Code -15
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:07:38 -0500

I'll take a look at it, but I don't think the crash is actually originating from zeros coming into the corr_est block.  If the header/payload demux block within packet_rx is enabled it will freeze basically right away after the first estimate from the corr_est.  If that demux is disabled the flowgraph will run longer, but will eventually crash at the polyphase clock sync block.  If that block is disabled, then it seems to run indefinitely.

Thanks,
Cameron