Re: How can i input my data coming from different application to GNURadi

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Re: How can i input my data coming from different application to GNURadio ?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 23:45:53 -0500

What are on those <ip_address>:<port> interfaces? Are they just TCP or UDP sockets? So then you might be able to use a TCP Source/Sink block or UDP Source/Sink block in GNU Radio. I think the built-in blocks might have been deprecated a while ago, but I think gr-grnet (https://github.com/ghostop14/gr-grnet) has now taken their place and are said to work well. There are also ZMQ source/sink blocks too.