Where in OOT C++ code to write a boolean variable that is set at startup

From: George Edwards
Subject: Where in OOT C++ code to write a boolean variable that is set at startup
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:35:16 -0600

Hello,

I am writing my Gnuradio OOT in C++ and wish to add a boolean variable that at startup is set to "true". Then, in Gnuradio "work" method, this variable is tested and if true will cause an initialization method to run and initialize parameters for the signal processing. The initialization method would in turn set this variable to "false" so that Gnuradio "work method" can only call it once (the first time the work method is entered". Which of the methods in the OOT *.cc file do I put this variable in so that it is in scope in the work method and the initialization method?

Thanks,
George