Root Raised Cosine Filter (RRCF) Parameters

From: AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
Subject: Root Raised Cosine Filter (RRCF) Parameters
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 14:19:29 +0100

Hi everybody,
Pls i need help. I am working on channel propagation measurement using
GNU radio sliding correlator channel sounder. I want to know the
necessary conditions that are needed to be taken  when setting RRCF
parameters.
 Also, when i checked through some GNU radio sliding correlator
channel sounder flowgraphs on internet i realized that one or two used
interpolation at transmitter and decimation at the receiver. Why
others used both interpolation at Tx and Rx. Pls, i need someone to
education me on this.
Lastly, is clock rate same as chip rate? I have been trying to see how
to set the chip rate but i could only saw clock rate. Thanks
Akinyele