Re: Empty file at File Sink for BPSK mod&demod simulation

From: Grace Huang
Subject: Re: Empty file at File Sink for BPSK mod&demod simulation
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:42:11 +0800

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the replies.

Do you mean that the sample rate for RRC taps should be 32 instead of nfilts? I've set nfilts as a variable with the value of 32.

Regarding the deprecated packet encoder block, I've searched up a bit but could not find much information on replacing the block. Came across this: https://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/56163/gnu-radio-packet-encoder-decoder-unwanted-bytes-added-to-the-transmitted-str
but I downloaded the binary installers for GNURadio on windows and can't find the example flowgraphs stated. Is there any way to access these flow graphs or any examples on going about doing the encoding and decoding?

Thank you.
Grace