RE: Modifying Offset Stream Tag

From: Adam Gorski
Subject: RE: Modifying Offset Stream Tag
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:11:41 +0000

Nick, Jeff,

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I am indeed doing multilateration on ADS-B signals, will investigate procuring a GPSDO for accurate timing.

The way I understand it, once I’m using the GPSDO to acquire an accurate timestamp the offset added to each message will still be at a minimum 500ns (at 2Msps). Is there anything that can be done to decrease this amount?

Thanks,

Adam Gorski

Virginia Tech Applied Research Corporation (VT-ARC)

Wireless Communications Systems Engineer

410-818-3188