Re: GPIO lines on RPi4

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: GPIO lines on RPi4
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:17:41 -0400

On 06/18/2020 03:54 PM, jean-michel.friedt@femto-st.fr wrote:
My approach:
* build your grc chart from GNU Radio Companion and generate the .py file
* edit the py file and import pygpio
* play with the RPi4 GPIO in your python script.

See attached script, with a python server included in the Python script
to control an RF switch from a GNU Octave TCP/IP client talking to the Python
TCP/IP server.

I am presenting this approach to hardware control at
http://jmfriedt.free.fr/sdra_radar.pdf

JM
If you use "Python Module" block, you can write a lot of non-GnuRadio-esque python, import anything you want, etc, etc. No editing
  of the output python required, necessarily.

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France