Re: Question about cmake error when installing gr-sigmf

From: Ellie White
Subject: Re: Question about cmake error when installing gr-sigmf
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:51:00 -0400

Fantastic, thanks Marcus!! Installed libboost-regex and libboost-regex-dev, tried cmake again, it gave me another error that I was missing Doxygen and boost_log, so I installed Doxygen and libboost-log-dev and libboost-log, and all seems well now! The blocks show up in the GRC and everything. I'll try testing them on some SigMF files from the Allen Array tomorrow. Can send a screen capture when I get it working if you like :)

Thanks again Marcus! Have a good evening.

Ellie