GNU 3.8.0.0 doesn’t show result after execute & run_gr.bat

From: wei-wen Cheng
Subject: GNU 3.8.0.0 doesn’t show result after execute & run_gr.bat
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:29:21 +0800

Hi,
I am a starter of gnu radio. I followed the tutorial on the wiki, simply add the signal source, throttle, QT time sink. When I run the  flow graph, there is no result plot pop out. Instead, the command line shows: done(return code -1073741795). Can you tell me how can I see my result? I would like  both plot result on grc and export data to .dat file in the directory.
Another question is run_gr.bat filename.py on the download document for windows website. I cannot tell what is the purpose of the run_gr.bat, and might do it wrong.
I run gnu radio in Windows 10.
Thank you