Re: Digital modulation 'constellation modulator' output.

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: Digital modulation 'constellation modulator' output.
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 12:45:28 +0200

Hi,
take a look at the second page of the schematic of the Red Pitaya:
http://downloads.redpitaya.com/doc/Red_Pitaya_Schematics_STEM_125-10_V1.0.pdf
It has an ADC and a DAC. The signal going into the ADC will show up in
the source block in GNU Radio, while the signal going into the sink
block in GNU Radio will come out of the DAC. Simple as that.
Best regards,
Fabian