Error trying to install gr-osmosdr

From: Ellie White
Subject: Error trying to install gr-osmosdr
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 17:25:56 -0400

Hi all,

Hope you are staying safe and well. I wanted to email with a quick question -- I am trying to install the gr-osmosdr module and am having some difficulty. I followed the standard install instructions (here: https://github.com/igorauad/gr-osmosdr/tree/gr3.8) but when I tried to run "cmake .." in the build directory, the installation failed with the error message attached here as a text file. It looks to me like maybe there are some other packages I need to install, but if so, I'm a little curious why that wasn't mentioned in the installation instructions (not trying to criticize the instructions at all, just want to make sure I don't have some unique kind of problem going on).

My GNU Radio version is 3.8.1.0, and I'm running it on Ubuntu version 18.04.4. Happy to provide any additional details if needed. Thanks so much for your time, and for any advice you might have!

Take care,
Ellie

--
Ellie White
Co-Director, Open Source Radio Telescopes