Re: Compiling/installing GNURadio for the STM32MP157C-EV1 board (STM32MP

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Compiling/installing GNURadio for the STM32MP157C-EV1 board (STM32MP1 processor)
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 07:49:22 +0000

I have followed
https://bootlin.com/blog/building-a-linux-system-for-the-stm32mp1-basic-system/
to generate the STM32MP157 cross-compilation framework. Once the Buildroot
environment is functional, you can follow
https://github.com/oscimp/PlutoSDR/tree/master/doc
to add GNU Radio support including libuhd/B2xx support.

At the moment we are stuck with rpmsg communication as we would like to use
the M4 as pre-processor for the datastream feeding a GNU Radio source, but that
is beyond your scope I believe.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France

June 4, 2020 9:44 AM, "Henrique Do Carmo Miranda"