Re: No Module find

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: No Module find
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 11:33:54 +0000

Hello Vincenzo:

That export command only applies to the terminal session that the command ran at (does not apply system-wise).

Could you try (if you haven't already):
1. Open a terminal
2. Run export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/
3. Open gnuradio-companion by typing it on the terminal that you ran the export command
4. Run the script

Also, you should consider adding  export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/ to the last line of your ~/.profile or ~/.bashrc file (see: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/ModuleNotFoundError ).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Vincenzo Mone <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 5월 23일 토요일 오후 8:03
받는 사람: Gnuradio Mailing List <address@hidden>
제목: No Module find

Please any help,

when I run a grc flowgraph file, how you can see I get the error:

ModuleNotFoundError: Nomodule named ‘gpredict’

On others grc files I get

ModuleNotFoundError: Nomodule named ‘satellites’

If I go in :

/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

I can see the two folders named gpredict and satellites.

In the readme file of the author I can read:

If Python is not able to locate the gr-satellites module, it will produce an error like this:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'satellites'

Often, gr-satellites is installed into /usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/ or a similar directory, in a subdirectory called satellites. Therefore,

$ export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

I have tried to hive the command:

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/

how it  says, still get the errors.

Please any help?

Thanks

Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester