Re: Sound card input & output synchronization ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Sound card input & output synchronization ?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 13:06:20 +0000

Thank you Sylvain:
as this is a new computer, I had not installed pulseaudio. It seems
the "default" Alsa backend indeed drops frames. I installed pulseaudio
and running in debug mode (-vvvv) I cannot see frame size updates but most
importantly my records are now continuous, problems solved.

Furthermore, the connection that used to be "forbidden" between the signal
feeding the sink and the source output is now working properly and not
generating the discoutinuous output I used to see.

Thank you, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France