Re: Failure to receive the corrected Preamble

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Failure to receive the corrected Preamble
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:03:58 -0400

On 05/12/2020 03:49 AM, Christophe Seguinot wrote:
Hi

Without any knowledge about the signal (which standard is used? ) nor about your flowgraph, anyone can answer your question!

"I wrote a program. It doesn't work. Please help me fix it." So many questions.

With so little information, any answer might be reasonable--like "there's an elephant in your plumbing--please try removing it.". "Your children are plotting against you--that's probably what's causing this".

We're happy to help, BUT, we cannot provide help with a question that is so vague as to be of NO HELP TO THE HELPERS.