GNU Session for my peers

From: Siddhartha Kapoor
Subject: GNU Session for my peers
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 18:18:34 +0530

Hello GNU community

I am a senior undergrad at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, I have been really inspired by the applications of GNU Radio, and I am looking to promote the same in my university by talking to professors and my batch mates, or atleast inform them about GNU Radio (since it's open source and currently we use MATLAB and scipy for signal processing)
I am writing this mail seeking advice for the following -

1. Are there any legalities to be completed before I speak to my profs and batch mates about GNU Radio?

2. Are there any already available resources (like PPTs, talks, etc) apart from online tutorials? or any tips for the same.

PS Thanks Derek Kozel for the twitch streams

Regards
Siddharth Kapoor
Senior Undergraduate
Dept. of Electronics and Communication