[Discuss - gnuradio] Callback function on OOT Python blocks

From: Jose Ruvalcaba
Subject: [Discuss - gnuradio] Callback function on OOT Python blocks
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 22:41:50 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to setup a callback function on an python OOT Block I made with GNU radio 3.7. I am trying to do this so I can manually change the value of my parameter using a slider.

In the XML file of my OOT block I have added a statement that looks like this: <callback>set_variable_name($variable_name) </callback>
However, I was wondering, Do I need to add any other "callback" commands to my python file? Or is this callback line in the XML file enough in order to have variables change in my python OOT Block. Any tips would be appreciate.

Thank you,

Jose Ruvalcaba