Re: Sample Rate & Hardware Considerations Tutorial: GNURadio.org

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Sample Rate & Hardware Considerations Tutorial: GNURadio.org
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 22:53:25 +0200

Hi James

I've seen some error in your flowgraph which explain that you were not ble to get a correct sound after demodulation.

How to choose sample rate:

Multiplier in your flowgraph ? in the rational resampler you have interpolation:   int(multiplier*(audio_rate * audio_interp))

QT Waterfall sink:

FM demodulation:

Center Frequency:

Please find attached: