Modify block's code to get a new one with more output ports

From: Thomas Kolokas
Subject: Modify block's code to get a new one with more output ports
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 23:49:23 +0000

https://github.com/tom-kl/gnuradio/blob/master/alamouti_ofdm_rx_impl.cc

Hello all,
I have found this code for a gnuradio block with three input and two output ports simulating the alamouti decode stage for an ofdm system.
Inside the code the channel state (hestimate) is also calculated.
I'm not good at coding and i would like to know how i could extract those values from that block for example in 4 adittional ports (one port for each parameter).
How this code could be modified to do that? Anyone that can help or give me any other suggestions?