How to have "Hello" appear at 2 frequencies using Adalm Pluto and GNURad

From: Avana Tan
Subject: How to have "Hello" appear at 2 frequencies using Adalm Pluto and GNURadio?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:10:27 +0800

Good day all.

Can anyone help me? I am facing the following problem:

This is my GNURadio grc schematic:

image.png

Upon running the above grc schematic, this GUI will pop up:

image.png

And this will appear at the bottom left of the grc schematic:
image.png

The problem I am facing:

When I manually change the Carrier Frequency (MHz) from 700.0m to 900.0m (in red circle below) and the Symbol Rate (Symbols per second) from 160k to 100k (in green circle below),

image.png

This (below picture) should continue running:
image.png

Can anyone help me with the GNURadio grc schematic please?

Appreciate all help and input.

Thank you.

~Talia