Re: Filter Design Tool Enhancements for Marcus Leech

From: zepeng bu
Subject: Re: Filter Design Tool Enhancements for Marcus Leech
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:19:01 +0800

Sure! my draft link is below
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MY2B1sw0ikz2gTdgc3KIlqrhCx_QNp5o8TRWO22Y4Og/edit?usp=sharing

Sebastian Koslowski <address@hidden> 于2020年3月27日周五 上午3:53写道:
I'll have a look tomorrow. Maybe you'd like to share it here, too.

Sebastian

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:11 PM zepeng bu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello mentors,

I recently submitted a draft proposal, in it I have tried to include detailed explanation of Filter Design Tool Enhancements in GNU Radio.

As I have seen in the ideas section of GSOC GNU Radio, Marcus Leech is the potential mentor for the idea Filter Design Tool Enhancements.

I wanted to know if the draft proposal fits the idea.

Could really use some suggestions in the same :) .

Yours sincerely
buzepeng