Frequency Xlating Fir Filter issue passing message

From: Vitt Benv
Subject: Frequency Xlating Fir Filter issue passing message
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 22:10:59 +0100

Good evening,
I'm trying to make a multimode receiver using a PlutoSDR; all the demodulation and visualization parts work correctly.
Now I would like to use a click'n-point tuning and as a result I have tried to understand something more about the use of controlports.
I followed some tutorials and made a custom block (myblock.py "Message splitter") which receives the message generated by double clicking on the waterfallas an input and
generates a message to be sent to the Frequency Xlating Fir Filter block, which consists of an offset between the center frequency (fx) and the frequency generated by the double click. I state that by controlling this block with a slider (fx_tune) everything works correctly, but using the outgoing message the set frequency is completely incorrect. In the embedeed block I perform an output of the variables involved directly on the console and everything "apparently" is correct. Any ideas / suggestions? Attached is the .grc file, the source of the "Message splitter" block and a printscreen of the blocks (I have eliminated what is unnecessary and already functional). Thanks in advance, Vittorio, I3VFJ