Re: Proposal for GSoC

From: PRASHANT KUMAR
Subject: Re: Proposal for GSoC
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 04:31:36 +0530

Dear Sir and Community,
Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback on my previous proposal. As suggested, I am going to reduce the scope. I have changed my proposal accordingly. I request you and the community to have a look at my proposal (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gmLSWuZ_Z4vOC7xJc_0hcrf_SkdrictxU5y6jcmUUqw/edit?usp=sharing) again.
I have decided to focus only on creating the widget library for our users.

Looking for some more feedback.

Also, I will be easily able to arrange an Android phone, OTG adapter, and USB-based SDR that I can use for this project.

Thanks and regards,
Prashant Kumar