Re: GnuRadio Help

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: GnuRadio Help
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 17:43:14 +0000

Hello Vincenzo:

For an AMD64 system with Ubuntu 18.04 or above, you may try using the GNU Radio PPA. See: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#Ubuntu_PPA_Installation .

If that does not work (if your system is not a typical AMD64 box with Ubuntu 18.04 or higher), you may try PyBOMBs or try building it from manually (from source). These are described in other sections of the wiki page linked above.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Vincenzo Mone <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 3월 10일 화요일 오전 2:18
받는 사람: address@hidden <address@hidden>
제목: GnuRadio Help

Hi Folks,

This is my first post on this group.

Anybody can tell me the right procedure and where to get the Gnuradio v. 3.8 or above

For Ubuntu? I have tried in Terminal to digit  sudo apt gnuradio but I get installed

The 3.7 version.

Please any help?

Thanks in advance

73 de Enzo IK8OZV